Bob Metzger Quoted by Several Outlets on the New Title 32 Rule Set to Govern the CMMC Regime
RJO shareholder Robert Metzger, who has been widely credited as instrumental in the Pentagon’s CMMC initiative, recently joined Core4ce CEO Jack Wilmer for “The New Rule: What We Know and What’s Next” at Washington Technology’s Second Annual CMMC Ecosystem Summit on November 8. Their panel covered the ins, outs and implementation timelines of the Title 32 rule that could govern CMMC for the foreseeable future.
Metzger’s insights from that panel were shared by cybersecurity, technology and federal contracting publications in their coverage of the upcoming CMMC rule. The outlets that covered Metzger’s panel included the following:
- Federal Rules Network: “Five things to watch as Pentagon prepares to issue CMMC rule”
- Inside Cybersecurity (subscription required): “CMMC ecosystem prepares for rulemaking release, while exact timing remains uncertain”
- NextGov/FCW: “Defense firms can take steps now to comply with enhanced cyber standards, industry officials say”
- Washington Technology: “CMMC’s ‘father’ warns companies not to wait for final rule”
- Washington Technology: “A reader’s guide to the upcoming draft CMMC rule”
The CMMC is a certification program that the U.S. Defense Department uses to determine whether the contractors in its industrial base are fulfilling cybersecurity requirements for protecting controlled unclassified information on their networks.