Stephen L. Bacon Moderates ABA Discussion, “Contract Disputes: Legal Trends and Best Practices”
Stephen L. Bacon has been tapped by the Public Contract Law chapter of the ABA to serve as a moderator at the February meeting of the Contract Claims & Disputes Resolution Committee in Washington, DC. The conversation, “Construction Disputes: Legal Trends and Best Practices” focuses on emerging legal trends and best practices for litigating and resolving cases that involve government construction projects.
- The Honorable Stephanie Cates-Harman, Judge, Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals
- P. Davis Oliver, Department of Justice, Civil Division/Commercial Litigation Branch
- Todd Garland, Smith Pacher McWhorter PLC
- Nicole Best, Naval Litigation Office
- Stephen Bacon, Rogers Joseph O’Donnell (Moderator)
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Vinson & Elkins LLP
2200 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Suite 500 West
Please contact Tina Gillenwater to RSVP or to obtain call-in details.