Robert Metzger chairs the Virtual National Summit on Classified Contracting
June 15, 2020
RJO Shareholder Robert S. Metzger is the conference chairman for the 2020 ACI Classified Contracting Conference. This one-day conference is a gathering of select senior government and industry stakeholders to provide a practical, industry-driven platform for discussing the most complex, pressing and sensitive issues affecting the life cycle of classified work.
The 3rd National Summit on Classified Contracting has changed the format from a live, in-person event to a virtual, interactive conference taking place on Monday, June 15, 2020.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Assessing the Due Diligence Criteria for Supply Chain Security and Risk Management
- Knowing the Nuances of Personnel Security Vetting
- Navigating the Latest CMMC Requirements and Elements of An Effective Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Program
- Developing Techniques for Managing Insider Threats
- Impact of Latest Developments in The Industrial Security Letter (ISL)
To register or learn more about the 3rd National Summit on Classified Contracting, visit the American Conference website.