Robert Metzger chairs the Virtual National Summit on Classified Contracting
RJO Shareholder Robert S. Metzger is the conference chairman for the 2020 ACI Classified Contracting Conference. This one-day conference is a gathering of select senior government and industry stakeholders to provide a practical, industry-driven platform for discussing the most complex, pressing and sensitive issues affecting the life cycle of classified work.
The 3rd National Summit on Classified Contracting has changed the format from a live, in-person event to a virtual, interactive conference taking place on Monday, June 15, 2020.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Assessing the Due Diligence Criteria for Supply Chain Security and Risk Management
- Knowing the Nuances of Personnel Security Vetting
- Navigating the Latest CMMC Requirements and Elements of An Effective Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Program
- Developing Techniques for Managing Insider Threats
- Impact of Latest Developments in The Industrial Security Letter (ISL)
To register or learn more about the 3rd National Summit on Classified Contracting, visit the American Conference website.